Terms of Purchase for the
DATING EVOLVED ACADEMY
Hi, Dr Mairi Macleod here, I am so chuffed that you are planning to purchase a subscription to the Dating Evolved Academy. Before you subscribe there a few things you need to know about what you are purchasing and what you can expect. Please read the terms below and if you have any questions once you’ve finished please do not hesitate to get in touch (at [email protected]) and I would be happy to chat further.
The Dating Evolved Academy is a subscription membership and is fully online, consisting of an online community, live calls, video training and downloadable PDFs, all designed to help you find a good man for a great relationship. As the instructor, I do not approach this with conventional coaching qualifications but with a unique approach using my knowledge of the biology and evolutionary psychology of attraction, mate choice, sex differences and social relationships, as well as personal relationship experience and experience in helping other women in this area.
What’s included in the subscription:
The Dating Evolved Academy includes:
- A monthly group call on Zoom with myself (Mairi Macleod) and other Academy members
- Other live online events such as online dating workshops, "member spotlights", and additional advice sessions and presentations
- Full access for the duration of your subscription to the Dating Evolved course “How to Find Your Man”; a Workbook, and a Master Template for the Man You Need (downloadable and printable PDFs); Bonus videos; Video sessions from other experts.
- Membership of a private Facebook group
- Discounts on other Dating Evolved services
- New material/events will be added regularly at no extra cost
What you’ll need:
In order to take part in the online group calls you’ll need a computer, tablet or smart phone, a good internet connection, Zoom app or software and good lighting where you are sitting. You’ll also need to set aside up to two hours for each call. Sessions occasionally run over time, depending on how the discussion goes, but of course participants are not compelled to stay longer if not convenient.
Because part of this membership involves meeting with me online and with a group of other participants, I need to ask you to agree, before purchase, to a number of things to protect and enhance the experience of you and your fellow members. By subscribing to the Dating Evolved Academy you agree to:
- Do your best to arrive at the allotted start time for live online calls as this means we can get on with discussion with everyone included and without interruption. That said – it’s still fine to be late if you can’t avoid it!
- Do your best to attend all or most of the group calls as this will allow you to get the most out of your Academy membership.
- Be polite, courteous, and supportive where possible of other group-members, with no abusive language
- Understand that occasionally in the live sessions I may need to move the conversation on to allow everyone a chance to contribute and ask questions, but of course I will do my best to ensure participants have time to share what they feel they need to
- Undertake to protect the privacy of other members by taking part in live Zoom sessions in a private space and ensuring that no-one else can see or hear the meeting (I’d recommend using earphones so that others in your vicinity cannot hear the meeting). Also, you undertake not to divulge the identities of the other group-members or any of the experiences, comments or questions they share within the live session or within the Private Facebook Group, with any third parties.
The cost of the monthly subscription is £99. This fee may increase as extra resources are added to the membership, but the monthly rate at the time of your subscription will continue as long as you stay subscribed. If you cancel and then resubscribe you will pay the current rate.
If you sign up for the Dating Evolved Academy and decide it's not for you, for any reason, you may cancel within 7 days and receive a full refund, assuming you haven't consumed more than two video presentations and haven't attended any live sessions.
Otherwise you can cancel easily anytime (instructions for cancellation are given in the FAQs on your dashboard) and you'll keep access to the Dating Evolved Academy until the date the next payment would have been due.
If I have to cancel any live calls because of, for example, illness, I will reschedule another call.
I, Mairi Macleod, will do my best to give you advice and the information you need to help you find a good relationship, based on my knowledge and my experience. I cannot, however, take responsibility for your success or lack thereof in finding a relationship, or for any decisions or actions you take during or following our calls, or the consequences of those decisions or actions.
Please be aware that all training is delivered entirely in English and no translations are provided for videos or text.
Privacy and Confidentiality:
Your privacy and protection of your personal data is important to me. I will keep your personal data confidential and will never share it with unconnected third parties. Your payment information will be processed by a secure third-party processor. I will be provided with your email address and name but never be provided with your financial information.
I recognise that in the course of our work together you may divulge personal and private information. I will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly, voluntarily use any such information for my own benefit, or disclose this information to a third party without your written or emailed consent. During the group Zoom calls, the only parts of the session that may be recorded, will be where I (Mairi Macleod) am speaking, and answering questions that have been sent in. In the rest of the session there will be no recording so that everyone can feel relaxed about discussing personal issues.
All members are required to undertake to protect each other’s privacy and information. While I cannot be held responsible for the actions of members, I will do my best to deal with any problems arising.
You will be provided with course materials. At all times, even following purchase, the intellectual property rights and copyright connected with those materials remain with me, Mairi Macleod. You have the right to use the materials as learning tools but you are not permitted to duplicate, imitate or provide copies to third parties whether for free or as part of a sale.
Feedback and Complaints:
If you have any feedback about the Dating Evolved Academy membership please do share it with me. It is always great to receive words of praise and also helpful to get constructive comments. I really hope that you love this membership, but if you would like to make a complaint this should be made to made in writing to [email protected]
Throughout the program I, Mairi Macleod will be available by email Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm. I will respond as soon as possible and within 48 hours during the hours stated.
I intend to rely on the written terms set out in these terms and conditions in respect of the course delivered to you. These written terms shall constitute the entire agreement between us.
If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any such modification or deletion shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Scotland. The Courts of Scotland have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter and proceedings arising out of your purchase of the course.